Subject: RE: [ebxml-bp] Schema tweak as to name/nameID spec change

).

>......PerformsType
>- delete fromRole, toRole attribute
>- make toRoleIDREF mandatory
>  (I'm not sure of this ... toRole is optional?)

mm1: In looking back at the detailed discussions,  I am not certain if
mandatory or optional would apply. When we talk about performs, this is
an enabler for multi-party as well as a party changing roles in a
business collaboration (if memory serves me correctly).  I'd encourage
some comments on this in preparation for Monday's call. Thank you.

Dale> We have agreed to use the IDREFs for reference uniformly rather
than using names for reference. So this just carries through the
convention consistently. The functions are not impacted, just how it is
done.