Subject: RE: [ebxml-bp] Signals and things - Q

JJ suggested this value because the max of current signals for the Requesting and Responding Activities is 8 (RA, RAE, AA, AAE)

I guess this omits a mapping for a general failure signal, however (this had not been resolved at that time).

Unbounded would certainly meet any foreseeable signal proliferation that I can imagine, though.

I will be glad to adjust multiplicity to a TC consensus value though.

From: David RR Webber [mailto:david@drrw.info]
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 8:12 AM
To: BPSS ebXML
Subject: [ebxml-bp] Signals and things - Q

Team,

Just reviewing the materials to date ahead of todays call.

This is all coming together well - and the examples in

Appendix A and B definately very helpful.

Love figure 17 - super stuff.

Anyway - a dumb question - in the schema there is this

declaration:

<xsd:element name="SignalMap" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="8">

Why 8?

Or was this just a typo - forgot to hold down the shift key while hitting the 8 key - wanting '*' for unbounded?

Thanks, DW