Subject: Next meeting news

Hi

Monica is still on the way to France, Ed is with a client, Sally and I showed up for 10 or 15 minutes, but we lacked the critical mass to pursue the issues on the agenda.

We have the next meeting scheduled for Dec. 14 as we are now meeting on Tuesday mornings at 9 AM Pacific.

Monica and David arrived while I was writing but still lacked enough to discuss the patterns.

Monica says we will repeat the agenda for Dec. 14 and of course comments of the Editors drafts of the specification and the schema are also welcome!

   866 882 3998

    international 865 525 0769

    passcode 9081038#

Agenda:

1. Approval of minutes

2. Review/comments of technical specification draft and annotated schema.

Working package uploaded 5 December 2004:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/email/archives/200412/msg00003.html

3. Other business.