Subject: BPSS identifiers needed

It would be nice to have ebBP URIs, filenames, paths, and other identification values conform both to previous OASIS ebXML OASIS conventions and also to the OASIS TAB Artifact Naming guidelines.

Here is an attempt to satisfy these constraints but usually taking TAB alignment over previous ebXML conventions when there are alternatives. I am using the 25 October 2004 TAB Artifact Naming Guidelines, whose artifact identifier is

tab-artificat_naming_guidelines-1.0-spec-wd-09

Here is what I think our basic artifact “particle” values would be:

Owner  = “ebxml_bp”

Product=”core”

or “signal”

Version=”2.0”

An artifact name (local part of file name?) for the file of the specification (can have both pdf, xml, html, etc variants)

ebxml_bp-core-2.0-spec-wd-01

A URL for the specification

(as editor draft)

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-bp/ ebxml_bp-core-2.0-spec-wd-01

(as Committee draft)

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-bp/ ebxml_bp-core-2.0-spec-cd-01

A filename for the core schema

ebxml_bp-core-2.0-schema-wd-01.xsd

A URL for the core schema  (a schemaLocation value also I think)

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-bp/ebxml_bp-core-2.0-schema-wd-1.xsd

A URI for the namespace of the schema (targetNamespace value)

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-bp/schema/ebbpss-2_0.xsd

[We would also ask to have this URL resolve to the most current ebBP schema as well as use the URL for the core schema as a schemaLocation value. For the namespace, we follow the pattern of Messaging and CPPA. The TAB does not seem to prescribe namespace values, probably wisely.]

A uuid for the signal package

urn:oasis:names:tc:ebxml-bp:signal:2.0:package

A filename for the signal package file

ebxml_bp-signal-2.0-package-wd-1.xsd

A URL  for the signal package file

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-bp/ebxml_bp-signal-2.0-package-wd-1.xsd

A namespace URI for the signal schema

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-bp/schema/ebbpss-signal-2_0.xsd

A filename for the signal schema file

(as working draft)

ebxml_bp-signal-2.0-schema-wd-01.xsd

(follow TAB for other variants and versions…)

A URL for the signal schema file

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-bp/ebxml_bp-signal-2.0-schema-wd-1.xsd

(follow TAB for other variants and versions…)