Subject: [Fwd: Re: Draft agenda (RE: [ebxml-bp] Reminder on today's call inabout 1 hour. 9 a.m. PST Tues 14 Dec 2004]

Please review and provide comments to Layna and the list. Thanks.
--- Begin Message ---
Good point and we noticed that.
The Advisory Board & Steve suggested that an introductory session of
Technology Day would be unnecessary seeing as work is already quite advanced
and suggested that the team simply jumps right in on Working Day.

Current version attached.
L-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Monica J. Martin [mailto:Monica.Martin@Sun.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 11:59 AM
To: layna@wfmc.org
Subject: Re: Draft agenda (RE: [ebxml-bp] Reminder on today's call in about
1 hour. 9 a.m. PST Tues 14 Dec 2004

Layna Fischer wrote:

>Monica - this is a preview for your eyes only for now.
>Please give it a sanity check... and edit the description of your session
as
>you wish (and add your job title). If you wish to co-chair this with
>somebody on your TC, that's ok.
>
>We started you on Technical Day (March 2) with a short session to establish
>goals, then followed by a 90-minute proper working group session on Working
>Day (on March 3). This hopefully gives you time to assemble your thoughts
>(and people).
>
>Rgds
>L-)

mm1: Layna, we'll discuss briefly today. One comment I do have -
scheduling this discussion against BPEL BPXL may fragment the audience
that participates. Can we position this together so we shorten the time
to improve the capability of all participants to glean the value of the
conversations? Thanks.

agenda-MIA-03-01-05 v9.doc

--- End Message ---