Subject: eb-BP Glossary

Attached is the latest up date on the working glossary. Since it is a glossary the intent is that the definitions covey how a term is being used in the specification document. The intent being to aid in the understanding of this specification.

Please review the descriptive text for each term and add, augment or revise to improve the clarity. If additional terms should be included please add them. I will make another pass to pick up any terms missed. Send me revisions/additions.
Thank you

Sally

ebGlossary_2.14.05.doc