Subject: ebBP 3/7/2005: Comment re: (wd 10)

In last week's ebBP Tuesday 2 March call, Dale Moberg agreed to begin
the new ebBP-CPA-ebMS mapping (v2.0, v2.0 and v2.1 errata
respectively).

This will be included in the technical specification.  If you have an
interest in assisting Dale, please contact Dale and I. I've cc: the ebMS
and CPA cochairs to distribute to their respective lists.

Thank you.