Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] BPSS execution engine

>capell: I'd say that you "COULD" use an abstract BPEL to describe the observable
>behaviour of one side of the B2B collaboration and then use that BPEL as a
>"stub" for the development of the internal orchestration.  However I think
>you'd be much better to separate the issue of public collaboration state
>management from internal orchestration.  That means using a state machine
>(write your own or customise one) to manage BSI activities and then having a
>loose coupling to the BPEL engine that deals with internal orchestrations.

mm2: Yes, Steve, this is an important point about separating the public
collaboration and state management from the internal orchestration. We
recognized that as well and we even have verbiage in the v2.0.1
(available on ebxml-bp public Documents). We should have the v2.0.1
packages available for public review after we vote on the Committee
Draft. We indicate that there may be available to the BSI. This is also
an ongoing discussion with business modelers.

Thanks.