Subject: ebbp 7/1/2005: Vote on v2.0.1 Committee Draft 12 July 2005

As we discussed and agreed 28 June 2005 in a quorate meeting, we would
vote on the v2.0.1 set of ebBP packages after the conclusion of the
Responding Business Activity proposal vote in place now. The wd-2-0-1-12
vote concludes 7 July 2005 (see:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/ballot.php?id=801).
Please remember to vote on wd-2-0-1-12 before 7 July 2005.

In line with the new OASIS TC process, we can initiate the Committee
Draft vote either via Kavi or a quorate meeting. If we proceed as we
have done in the past and as discussed 28 June 2005, we could have the
Committe Draft vote for v2.0.1 on 12 July 2005. All packages have been
posted today (6 in all).  Therefore, I would encourage everyone to
review each of these r05 working draft packages:

    * Spec:
      http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/document.php?document_id=13327
    * Schema:
      http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/document.php?document_id=13328
    * SignalSchema:
      http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/document.php?document_id=13330
    * SchemaDocumentation:
      http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/document.php?document_id=13331
    * SignalSchemaDocumentation:
      http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/document.php?document_id=13332
    * SupplementsDocumentation:
      http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/document.php?document_id=13333

The last package includes the comment list to indicate the full scope of
changes during the v2.0.1 set of reviews (r01-r05 with r05 being the
pre-Committee Draft candidate). As discussed, no action or decision will
be taken until we have an affirmative vote on the outstanding ballot
proposal.  Please provide comments to Dale Moberg and I, to the TC list
or the public comment page. We appreciate your prompt attention here and
ask that all voting members, observers or interested community parties
to review these documents. The packages are also publicly available off
the ebxml-bp web site (Reference:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/documents.php?wg_abbrev=ebxml-bp).

The complete set of r01-r05 references that document the changes for
v2.0.1 are attached and are also publicly available (see above).

Note that the file names for the packages, namespaces, etc. will be
updated after the 12 July 2005 vote to initiate the Public Review (such
as ebbp-2.0.1.xsd and ebbp-signals-2.0.1.xsd as we should have
everything set up with OASIS ....hopefully). Thanks.

Side note: I'll be limited in laptop capacity over the 4 July 2005
holidays which is the reason for these being posted today. Thank you.

ebXML BPSS (ebBP) v2.0.1 wd-r05 packages

1) Spec: technical specification
2) Schema: core schema
3) SignalSchema: signal schema
4) SchemaDocumentation: documentation for core schema
5) SignalSchemaDocumentation: documentation for signal schema
6) SupplementsDocumentation: miscellaneous documentation

========
This represents the documents integrating all changes for v2.0.1:

For r01, see:
core:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/document.php?document_id=12982
signal: