Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Re: Updated InformationDistribution, NotificationPatterns and Performs (Roles

Hi,
I have difficulty understanding why responding role is to be bound with
  responding activity. My simplistic belief has been that both of two
roles are bound when initiator initiates Requesting Activity. Could
anyone direct me to good reading/ML posting for understanding modeling
rationale? I need to fully understand this for casting right vote.

Thanks and sorry for the mess
Kenji