Subject: ebBP Public Comment 10/3/2005: Updated Transforms

To Liquid Technologies

In line with your public comment in August 2005, we've updated the
transforms thanks to Fujitsu. We've posted those files and would
appreciate any other feedback you may have. Our public review of ebBP
v2.0.1 concludes in mid-October 2005. As noted by Nagahashi in his email
[1], the transformation is complicated by the significant changes in
v2.0.1 from v1.05.  Thanks.

[1] Public reference:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-bp/200508/msg00041.html