Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Ordering Process - help request

>green: If anyone could help a little with my attempt
>to get to grips with the example and how it's
>conditions might work for UBL;
>I've got a little way with how to represent
>ordering (just the sales order so far). I'm just
>not sure of how best to handle the fact that
>a sales order could be rejected, accepted or
>partly accepted. I've attached what I've done
>- could someone help me with how best to
>handle, whether by 'decision', 'fork' or whatever,
>the option of these two possible successful order
>(Please see attached with "<!-- ... -->" in the
>BusinessCollaboration where I got stuck.)
>(Note: This could be the beginning of a SBS
>definition for ordering perhaps too)
>
>Many thanks
>Steve

mm1: Stephen, in looking at your example for Ordering:

    * BTA (commented section you asked about): I believe that Dale has
      provided several indicators about the BTA and transitions that may
      occur in your scenario.
    * XML instance itself:
          o Is it possible in the UBL context that a logical business
            document can apply and that the XPath interrogates to
            understand if a response if accept, reject or partial?  Or,
            are these actually separate (and different) documents in
            UBL? In looking at UBL v1.0, Order Response is a business
            document (rather than Order Response Accept, .xxx Reject, etc.).
          o isPositiveResponse:
                + Note comments from Dale regarding use of transitions
                  (in last two meeting minutes) and information posted
                  27 November 2005:
                  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/email/archives/200511/msg00064.html.
                  This will enable you to make effective use of the
                  transition, condition guards and expressions, etc. and
                  thinking about Protocol and Business Successes and/or
                  Failures.
          o Please review the pattern matrices in Section 3.4.9.1
            particularly the recommendations on Document Security.

Thanks.