Subject: Drop-ship example Re: [ebxml-bp] Groups -ebxmlbp-2.0.1-Minutes-112205

Regarding the drop-ship example discussion minuted for
last week's call, I've received a comment on ubl-dev from
Fulton Wilcox which I have permission to forward (attached
pdf and see http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-dev/200511/msg00006.html )

If it were necessary to change the drop-ship example with
regard to its model, Fulton's model might be a handy reference.

All the best

Stephen Green

>>> <monica.martin@sun.com> 28/11/05 00:26:50 >>>
Meeting Minutes, 22 November 2005

Pending actions are in work and will be posted iteratively before Tuesday's
call, 29 November 2005.  Please note actions to the team and to specific
individuals here.

 -- Ms Monica Martin

The document named ebxmlbp-2.0.1-Minutes-112205
(ebxmlbp-2.0.1-Minutes-112205.txt) has been submitted by Ms Monica Martin
to the OASIS ebXML Business Process TC document repository.

Document Description:
Meeting Minutes, 22 November 2005

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/document.php?document_id=15582