Subject: [Fwd: Re: Dogac 12/7/2005: Use of ebBP Editor While In Development]

Latest editor.  Note that to preview the .rar file, you need to get a
shareware tool. There are several out there with 30-day evaluations for
free. This is timely because it this tool will be available before the
OASIS Symposium (I think). Thanks.

> dogac: Enclosed please find the ebBP Editor User Guide's current
> version for the colleagues in the UK. A new version
> extended with the CPP Editor and the associated code will
> very soon be available through freebXML.org and Source Forge.
>
>> Asuman,
>> We have several things going on concurrently:
>>
>>   1. Development of your profile and editor for ebBP
>>   2. Modular process definitions using ebBP with UK local government
>>   3. Interest in other European communities to potentially use ebBP and
>>      UBL together (Denmark, for example) [1]
>>   4. Interest in submitting an abstract for the OASIS Symposium on use
>>      of ebBP and other technology to meet real-world, user community
>>      needs such as 3. above.
>>
>> Would it be possible for Stephen and Sacha to get a preview of the
>> ebBP editor or experiment with it? If agreeable, this could be quite
>> helpful for our progress moving forward. Please let me know your
>> thoughts. Thanks.
>>
>> [1] Stephen Green cc: herein could add information here.

--- Begin Message ---
Dear Monica,

Enclosed please find the ebBP Editor User Guide's current
version for the colleagues in the UK. A new version
extended with the CPP Editor and the associated code will
very soon be available through freebXML.org and Source Forge.

Best regards,

Asuman

Monica J Martin wrote:

> Asuman,
> We have several things going on concurrently:
>
>   1. Development of your profile and editor for ebBP
>   2. Modular process definitions using ebBP with UK local government
>   3. Interest in other European communities to potentially use ebBP and
>      UBL together (Denmark, for example) [1]
>   4. Interest in submitting an abstract for the OASIS Symposium on use
>      of ebBP and other technology to meet real-world, user community
>      needs such as 3. above.
>
> Would it be possible for Stephen and Sacha to get a preview of the
> ebBP editor or experiment with it? If agreeable, this could be quite
> helpful for our progress moving forward. Please let me know your
> thoughts. Thanks.
>
> [1] Stephen Green cc: herein could add information here.

Professor Asuman Dogac   email: asuman@srdc.metu.edu.tr
WWW: http://www.srdc.metu.edu.tr/~asuman/
Director                 Phone: +90 (312) 210 5598, or
Software R&D Center             +90 (312) 210 2076
Department of Computer Eng.       Fax: +90 (312) 210 1004
Middle East Technical University       +90 (312) 210 1259
06531 Ankara Turkey                    skype: adogac

EBBP-Editor-UserGuidev1.0.2s.rar

--- End Message ---