Subject: ebBP 4/11/2006: ebxml-jc Draft Overview

As we discussed today, here is the working draft that the ebxml-jc
developed for submission to Mike Rawlins. I expect some changes so any
comments would be greatly appreciated. The ebBP summary is located on
page 5 in the .pdf.  Further inputs in detail are greatly appreciated
(as our section is a lot less than 1000 words). Thanks.