Subject: ebBP 4/13/2006: MEMBER ALERT - v2.0.3 Question

Everyone,
In making the editorial changes required by OASIS, Stephen Green, Dale
Moberg and I discovered editorial errors in Appendix B for the ebBP-CPPA
mapping table. We can handle this in several ways (Dale has suggested
the former):

   1. Accept the editorial changes for Appendix B and retain v2.0.3
      Committee Draft.
   2. Handle in an errata to the v2.0.3. [1]
   3. Have another Committee Draft vote and progress to v2.0.4 [2]

I have enclosed the updated table and a 'diff' document of the Appendix
C, Table 1 (page 1 and 2) changes. I would very much appreciate feedback
so we can handle this promptly.   Note: The Appendices are part of a
normative package (Spec, tech spec and Appendices) with the following
caveat: No normative text exists in the Appendices except in Appendix A.
Please advise.

[1] This may cause a bit of confusion as we go to OASIS Standard
although the CPPA v2.1 draft may be changing to accommodate ebMS v3.0
changes.
[2] Last resort

ebxmlbp-v2.0.3-Spec-cd-Appendices-en-diff2.doc

ebbp-cppa-mapping-table.doc