Subject: McRae/Clark 9/29/2006: Request to Begin Errata CD 15-Day Public Review

Please begin the 15-day public review required to proceed to Approved
Errata. Here are the supporting documents and information:

    * Errata v2.0.4 Committee Draft vote results:
      http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/ballot.php?id=1115
      (26 September 2006)
         1. Approved Errata as Committee Draft
         2. Labeled changes as non-substantive
         3. Promotion to 15-day Public Review
    * Link to existing v2.0.3 Committee Specification:
      http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-bp/2.0.3/
    * Committee Draft Errata, v2.0.4 for v2.0.3 existing specification,
      26 September 2006 [1]
          o http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/download.php/20499/ebxmlbp-v2.0.4-Errata-cd-en.doc
          o (public:
            http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20499/ebxmlbp-v2.0.4-Errata-cd-en.doc)

Note, I do have a draft of what the specification package would look
like when these changes are integrated (v2.0.4) if that is needed. Let
me know if you have further questions regarding this request. Thanks.

[1] Our plan after the PR is to include into the specification package,
do CS vote again and proceed to OASIS Standard.