Subject: ebBP 4/30/2007: Re: [ebxml-jc] Webinar Registration Questions for ebBP

Note, updated only on Questions & Comments.

> ....Hi,
> Here are our choices:

Note: I've included a subset of the basic choices, unless this is
constrained to the full set by OASIS.

> X First Name  X Last Name  X Email Address  X City  X State/Province
> X Country ...
> X Industry  X Organization  X Job Title  ...

Updated:

> Questions & Comments

1. For what domain(s) does this apply (i.e. telecommunications,
standards organization for telco domain investigating standardizing
their collaborative business processes, etc)?

Please choose from the options provided or select all options that do apply.
  2. Are you currently automating or have you automated your
collaborative business processes?
         * No plans
         * Automating collaborative business processes
         * Have already automated collaborative business processes
  3. Are you considering use of this standard for adopting for your
     collaborative business processes?
         * Yes, we have yet to begin consideration of this standard
         * Investigation phase for consideration
         * Decision phase for consideration
         * No, we are not considering this standard
         * No, we are using another standard (Please specify in Comments
section)
  4. What mechanisms will you use automated collaborative business
     processes. Please check all that apply:
         * Enabling business partners or collaborative parties
         * Monitoring of business processes
         * Auditing of business process execution
         * Enforcement of business expectations
         * Providing a boundary for roles of participating business
partners or collaborative parties