Subject: ebBP 4/30/2007: Re: [ebxml-jc] Webinar Registration Questions for ebBP

We have a quick turnaround so please comment as quickly as practical
(today). Sorry for the late notice.

>....Hi,
>Here are our choices:

Note: I've included a subset of the basic choices, unless this is
constrained to the full set by OASIS.

> X First Name
> X Last Name
> X Email Address
> X City
> X State/Province
> X Country
> X Industry
> X Organization
> X Job Title
>...Questions & Comments

   1. For what domain(s) does this apply?
   2. Are you currently automating or have you automated your
      collaborative business processes?
          * No plans
          * Automating collaborative business processes
          * Have already automated collaborative business processes
   3. Are you considering use of this standard for adopting for your
      collaborative business processes?
          * Yes, we have yet to begin consideration of this standard
          * Investigation phase for consideration
          * Decision phase for consideration
          * No, we are not considering this standard
   4. What mechanisms will you use automated collaborative business
      processes. Please check all that apply:
          * Enabling business partners or collaborative parties
          * Monitoring of business processes
          * Auditing of business process execution
          * Enforcement of business expectations
          * Providing a boundary for roles of participating business
            partners or collaborative parties