Subject: RE: [ebxml-bp] [FWD: [announce] Press Release - CECID Contributed OSB Service Bus to CECID Community Website]

Hi David

Apologies for the delay in response but I needed time to chase some
links to find out about the CECID components. Unfortunately the main
documentation seemed to be the user guides, and I did not find an xsd
that describes the ruleset language with namespace
http://www.cecid.hku.hk/plumber/ruleset2 mentioned in examples.

Basically, however, it seems like the rules amount to a dependency graph
that might be derived from the labeled transition graph implicit in an
ebBP instance. Since I have been doing a lot of xslt extractions lately
from ebBP instances to connect ebBP with formal tools for process
evaluation (using labeled transition state graphs!) as well as
connecting models to other bp modeling notations, it would seem feasible
if we could obtain details about things like the allowed values for the
depends attribute @operation or for the id element's attribute @state.

Have you located any documentation or even an xsd for the rule-set
notation?

Bye
Dale Moberg