Subject: RE: [ebxml-bp] [FWD: [announce] Press Release - CECID Contributed OSB Service Bus to CECID Community Website]

Dale,

Appreciate the followup.

I posted a message to the Hermes list asking more details on how the two fit together presently - but not received answers there yet.

I'll let you know soon as I see more.

Looks like this is a work in progress - but an encouraging one.

If past history is a guide - with H2O they put the source and tool out there and only several months later followed thru on providing the user documentation needed - so I'll keep asking and see how things transpire.

Thanks, DW