Subject: [ebxml-cppa-negot] requirements, details, and introductory slides

Attached are the following documents:

Negotiation Requirements as revised per the discussion at last week's face
to face meeting.  As we discussed, I have transferred section 3 ("Overview
of some elements...") to a separate "Negotation Details" document. Please
review.  During Wednesday's conference call, we will vote to accept this
document as the requirements for the initial version of the specification
and to freeze it at this point.

Negotiation Details:  This document is a collection of initial ideas for
some details of the future specification. Its initial contents are the
"Overview of some elements" section that was formerly in the requirements
document. I plan to use it as a repository for ideas that arise in our
discussions until such time as we have an initial draft specification.

Introductory slides on autonegotiation.  This is a minor update of the
slides that I presented at the Scottsdale CPPA F2F.

Regards,
Marty

(See attached file: Negotiation.req.31Jan02.doc)(See attached file:
Negotiation.details.31.Jan02.doc)(See attached file: Negotiation.Intro.pdf)

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598