Subject: [ebxml-cppa-negot] Hima's BPSS Instance

I have been unsuccessfully trying to trace the negotiation choreography in
Hima's BPSS instance document. I am stuck on the expression attributes of
success, failure, and transition, whose values don't seem to match anything
in the instance document..

I believe that the value of each of the expression attributes (under
success, failure, and transition) has to be the same as the value of the
name or nameID attribute of one of the BusinessDocument elements.  Am I
right?

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs