Subject: [ebxml-cppa-negot] importing the XML documents into the negotiationspec.

Does anyone know a convenient way (some XML tool, perhaps), to render the
various XML documents (instance examples, schemas, etc.) into a form that
fits conveniently onto a letter-size page?  - Something that is a lot
handier than manually inserting line breaks and adjusting the indents of
every line in the XML file?

Internet Explorer does this very nicely but I can find no way of saving the
text as it appears in the IE window.  I managed to use it as follows but
the result isn't awfully good:
- Adjust the width of the IE window go give lines that are reasonable for
the page width of the specification.
- Print to a PDF
- Screen-scrape the PDF into the Word file.  In other words:
   - Select one page at a time in the Acrobat viewer.
   - alt-PrintScreen
   - Open Paint and select the text.
   - Copy/Paste into the Word document.
   - Repeat for each page in the PDF.
- Yecchhhh

It works but between the small-ish font size in the PDF and the resolution
of Paint's BMP output, the result has a slightly blurry edge around each
character and is not so easy to read.

I hope that there is a better way.

Regards,
Marty