Subject: [ebxml-cppa-negot] Re: Hima'sNegotiation BPSS Instance

CPA would not have a action for the collaboration
"CPA Counter Offer 1 BTA" by itself. It will be included
only as part of the nested collaboration.

Ideally there would be a precondition that CPA Counter Offer 1 BTA
is part of CPA_Negotiation_BC, but due to lack of expression
of such condition, cannot be expressed.

I think the intent of the BPSS spec was to allow nested collaboraitons
and that was the reason for CollaborationActivities which
are BinaryCollaborations...

-hima