Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa-negot] reinstating a prior offer or counter offer

The status message values discussed in Jean's
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-cppa-negot/200208/msg00050.ht
ml
do not include values such as:
"conditionally accepted"

which could be a signal that a resend of
an already proposed CPA can occur later
(if I have the essentials correct here).

Are we going to include it? Could it just
be a submode of counterproposal?

Dale

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin W Sachs [mailto:mwsachs@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 1:48 PM
To: ebxml-cppa-negot@lists.oasis-open.org

The question of how to put a prior counter offer (or the original offer)
back on the table was raised sometime back. Please give me your views on
the attached proposal.

Regards,
Marty

(See attached file: Reinstating A Prior Offer or Counter Offer.doc)

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598