Subject: Sachs [ebxml-cppa-negot] 12/25/2002: Negot CPPA Document Re-Review onComments

Marty,
Happy Holidays...I finally got a breather from corporate work to get
this reviewed.

____________________
Negotiation Futures
____________________
Section 1.12
Look at most recent discussions with ebMS - I believe they may be
considering not allowing signals to be sent with actual messages to
alleviate confusion.

Section 1.16
On maximum time, there is a timetoPerform that is on the requesting
party at the business level that may be appropriate but it is the time
to complete the collaboration.  This could apply to the negotiation as
well.  See Brian Hayes.

Section 2.5
This negotiation should not allow the change of agreement items that are
dictated by the terms and conditions.  This also applies to any signals
associated with the transaction within a collaboration.  See Brian
Hayes.

Section 4.
There was a very interesting proposal from Bob Haugen and Tony Fletcher
for multi-party collaboration, and may have an effect on the view of
intermediaries.  I've attached the brief reference to their white paper
on TMG site.
http://www.supplychainlinks.com/UNCEFACT-papers.htm
See: tony.fletcher@choreology.com

Negotiation Document
See attached.  It seems many are still open, so can you verify the
correct version was sent?

Thanks and Merry Christmas.
Monica