Subject: font problem

WARNING:  LOOK, BUT DO NOT ATTEMPT TO PRINT THE APPENDED POSTING.  IT TAKES
AT LEAST A REAM OF PAPER.

I may be reiterating a complaint that someone else posted but just in case
the previous posting does not apply:  I am receiving a flow of postings
from a small number of people that are provided to me with a 240-point font
that permits printing five characters per page. To read them, I have to go
to the trouble of initiating forwarding of the message so I can edit it and
change the font size.  These may be coming from people who use HTML editors
to compose postings.  While Lotus Notes has accepted responsibility for the
problem at the receiving end, if you think that you may be doing this,
please change your email preferences to be sure that your emails are
composed as plain text.

---------------------- Forwarded by Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM on 08/02/2001

Arvola Chan <arvola@tibco.com> on 08/02/2001 01:34:17 AM