Subject: Re: Joint face to face meeting with ebxml msg TC,dates being considered.

Both Sept. 17-19 and Sept. 24-28 are impossible for me. Oct. 3-5 is OK.

****************

Dale Moberg <dmoberg@cyclonecommerce.com> on 08/03/2001 12:28:55 PM

To:   ebxml-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org
cc:
Subject:  Joint face to face meeting with ebxml msg TC, dates being
      considered.

Hi

I just talked with Ian and the Msg TC is thinking about

Sept 17 to 19, London
Sept 26 to 28, GE-ish (so Virginia possibly)
Oct 3 to 5 Miami as part of X12, I wrote down.

I proposed that the meetings be back to back, with one day overlap
between the end of one meeting and the start of the other.

I proposed a 2 day meeting for CPPA, to go first, and to meet on the
second day with Msg TC.

I think the most promising date from a "conflict point of view" is
the Sept 26 to 28 interval, with our group starting early on the
25th, and the joint meeting on the 26th. If we need more time
we could push the start of our meeting to the 24th (a Monday).
(The London meeting has been said to be to soon and out of
budgetary reach for many participants while the Oct 3 to 5 meeting
has a conflict with XMLOne.)

In keeping with this, we would need to agree to an Open Public
Comment Period schedule. I propose that we announce a public
comment period to run through the end of August. That would
give us through Sept to identify those issues having some
entanglement with the Msg TC,
and then to finish these off
at the face to face.

Please send any comments about the meeting times and
comment periods to the list. Let us see if we can reach
a consensus on comment period at least by
next week's teleconference. I will provide info to Ian
about our preferences.

Dale Moberg