Subject: RE: T2: Coordination with bug fixes in the 1.1 CPP/A spec

Arvola

I am building an Access database to track issues/suggested changes so you will be able to use it to search for text (e.g. CPP, CPA etc). However with the large volume of changes and the fact that I have a day job mean I am somewhat behind.

Swapping change request databases between the CPPA and Messaging teams so that we can search on each others makes sense.

The version of the change database that I am using came from Ian Jones. We used it on version 1 of the messaging spec. Do you want to use the same database?

David
-----Original Message-----
From: Arvola Chan [mailto:arvola@tibco.com]
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 9:23 AM
To: Burdett, David
Cc: ebXML Msg; ebxml-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi David:

Pete Wenzel, Sinisa Zimek, and I are on both the ebxml-msg and ebxml-cppa TC's. We have been asked by the CPP/A team to track major developments in the MSG TC and to report back to the CPP/A team.

The CPP/A team plans to do a 1.1 bug fix and clean up version near term (the exact target date has not been fixed and no call for public feedback has yet been announced). If you have a Microsoft Access database that tracks the candidate fixes for the 1.1 MSG spec, can you let us know if it can be conveniently searched for issues that may require coordinated fixes in the 1.1 CPP/A spec? If not, we will like to do a manual scan of a snapshot of the database and keep the CPP/A team abreast of the dependencies.

Regards,
-Arvola