Subject: RE: T2: ackRequested attribute in Via element

>>>It might be quite a job though, as it should include the BP, CPP/A, and
MSH teams.<<<

Good point. I have always thought that the MSH spec should be usable WITHOUT
a CPP/A and BP, for example you might want to use it to communicate between
applications. So I think we really need two guides:
1. How to use ebXML Messaging
2. How to use ebXML Messaging, CPP/A and BP together.

... any volunteers ;)

David