ebxml-cppa message

Subject: RE: T2: ackRequested attribute in Via element

Seems to me that point 2 is the domain of BSI...
/stefano

 -----Original Message-----
 From: Burdett, David [mailto:david.burdett@commerceone.com]
 Sent: 09 August 2001 19:51
 To: 'Collier, Timothy R'; 'christopher ferris'
 Cc: ebxml-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org; Martin W Sachs

 >>>It might be quite a job though, as it should include the BP, CPP/A, and
 MSH teams.<<<

 Good point. I have always thought that the MSH spec should be
 usable WITHOUT
 a CPP/A and BP, for example you might want to use it to
 communicate between
 applications. So I think we really need two guides:
 1. How to use ebXML Messaging
 2. How to use ebXML Messaging, CPP/A and BP together.

 ... any volunteers ;)

 David