Subject: eBTWG BPSS Project Proposal

(With all this email about the BPSS, I decided to join the fun and submit a
project proposal. ;^)

I respectfully submit a "Business Process Specification Schema Project"
proposal for comment. I plan to submit this to Klaus-Dieter Naujok, eBTWG
Chair, for eBTWG consideration on the close-of-business, Monday, August 27th
unless responses indicate that it may be better to wait.

I would like to thank Jamie Clark for his significant contributions to this
proposal.

 <<BPSS-Management-Proposal-WIP-O.2.rtf>>
<<BPSS-Management-Proposal-WIP-O.2.htm>>
Sincerely,
Brian Hayes
+1 (925) 520-4498