Subject: Unique identification of messaging issues

Following up on my action item from today's teleconference ... David Burdett
has advised me that the Messaging committee's issue identification numbers
will not change.  As a result, we can rely on them for identification
purposes.  I intend to preserve the identification numbers of CPPA issues
for the same reason.

Tony