Subject: Re: T2 Clarify TimeToLive

persistDuration is one of those reliable-messaging parameters (section
10.2) whose source isn't defined in the MS spec. It isn't clear to me that
it is in the message header since 10.2.8 doesn't say so.  In any case,
since it is in the CPA, it should come from the CPA (or the static data
that is there when there isn't a CPA).  Since it is a static parameter, it
isn't needed in the message header.

Dan Weinreb <dlw@exceloncorp.com> on 09/14/2001 12:30:34 AM

Please respond to Dan Weinreb <dlw@exceloncorp.com>