Subject: FW: CPPA issues

Tony,

The approvals now go to Oasis administrators instead of TC chairs,
anyway here is your draft of our issues list!

Everyone in the group should now
check this list to make certain that
issues that have been raised
are included.

Tony suggests a convention for responding to
omissions below that I hope we can follow to make this
list easier to maintain. Thanks to Tony for his dedication
and persistence in assembling our issues list.

Dale Moberg

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Robert Anthony Weida
	Sent: Thu 9/13/2001 10:43 PM
	To: Dale Moberg
	Subject: CPPA issues

	Hi Dale,

	I tried to submit the following message to the list, but my
current email
	address was not authorized.  I placed a subscription request
through the
	OASIS site earlier and the autoresponder indicated that it was
being routed
	for approval.  I expected it would go to you.  If so, please
approve me.  If
	not, please forward the text and attachment to the list on my
behalf.

	Thanks,
	Tony

	Attached is the first release of the issues list in RTF format.
It includes
	issues prior to yesterday's teleconference.  Please review the
list and
	especially check if it includes all important issues that you've
previously
	raised.  PLEASE respond with new email threads, use descriptive
subject
	prefixes (such as "New issue:" and "Redundant issues:"), and
provide
	pointers to the original email or document as appropriate.

	Some notes:

	   - The ID number associated with a given issue will be
preserved
	   - Issues are sorted primarily by category, secondarily by
submitter
	   - Some issues have multiple categories
	   - The current categories are:
	         - Messaging
	         - Transport
	         - BPSS
	         - Business Collaboration Specs (more general than BPSS)
	         - Negotiation
	         - Packaging
	         - Security
	         - Tools
	         - Intermediaries
	         - Middleware
	         - XML
	         - Specification document
	         - Collateral
	         - Miscellaneous
	   - At Marty's suggestion, inclusion of negotiation issues is
deferred
	   - Issues from the OASIS Messaging committee collected by Tim
and by
	     Arvola are not included in this list, but I'm inclined to
create a
	     separate (abbreviated) table in our database for tracking
purposes.
	   - For simplicity, some database columns are omitted from this
list
	   - I just saw that David Burdett has included hyperlinks to
source
	   - documents in the Messaging Committee's database, and I
recognize
	   - that it's a good idea.
	Tony