Subject: Re: CPPA issues

Yukinori (and others reviewing the issues list),

Please see my responses below.

Regards,
Tony

>I noticed some editing errors in CPPA issues list.
>
>(1) Following description maybe include errors. Some words or phrases maybe
>are omitted.
>Issue ID: 25, 73, 12, 6, 40, 41

This seems to be a Microsoft bug.  The content of the Access database is
correct and the report generated by Access is also correct.  Somehow, the
missing text was lost when the report was exported from Access in RTF
format.  I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who may be familiar with this
bug.  Since the identified issues were taken from the "Possible New Work"
document distributed by Marty, people can refer to that document meanwhile
for the missing text.

Thanks very much for pointing out the problem.

>(2) Following issues are described doubly.
>Issue ID: 133 (Page 32, Page 36) Issue: Clarify MSH, Middleware, and their
>relationship
>Issue ID: 109 (Page 68, Page 76) Issue: Appendix D is out of date

That is intentional.  Issues are listed by category and some issues are in
more than one category.  For example, Issue 133 is categorized under both
Messaging and Middleware.

>There are many descriptions about 'MSH' in issues list.
>What is the meaning of word 'MSH', as follows? Please teach me the meaning.
>-Message Service Header
>-Message Service Handler
>-or others

The ebXML Message Service Specification uses MSH as an abbreviation for
Message Service Handler.

Regards,
Tony