Subject: Re: Question on PartyRef

Jean,

The party-reference information in tpaML was merely a suggestion.  None of
the values were internationalized, for example.  The phone numbers were US
format only.  Even before the ebXML-TP team began its work, people inside
IBM suggested making that information a separate document so that people
would have freedom in how they define it.

(TONY WEIDA:  take note of the following.)

Section 7.2.5.3 defines the type attribute.  We probably should add a
non-normative suggestion that the type information be in the form of an XML
Schema document or DTD.  It does say that if the type attribute is omitted,
the information MUST be an HTML web page.

Jean Zheng <Jzheng@vitria.com> on 09/27/2001 06:11:23 PM