Subject: Re: Updated CPP/A schema and example files

Forwarding posting from Yukinori Saito in case his posting was rejected for
incorrect email address.

ECOMmail1@aol.com on 09/30/2001 07:25:13 PM

To:   arvola@tibco.com, ebxml-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org
cc:   dmoberg@cyclonecommerce.com, Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM@IBMUS,
      y-saito@ecom.jp

Arvola,

I have read through the new CPP/CPA examples V1.1.
I noticed that some errors of examples V1.0 (these are about ID attributes
N07, N18, and these were pointed out by me on May 16, 2001) were fixed.

But I noticed one inconsistency about CPA example described below.

There are two PartyInfo elements in CPA example.
One PartyInfo is as a buyer characteristics (DUNS123456789). Under this
element, there are HTTP protocol and SMTP protocol.

The other one is as a seller characteristics (DUNS987654321). Under this
element, there is HTTP protocol only.
I think this is inconsistency.

I send this E-mail in Palo Alto Hotel. This E-mail address is '
ECOMmail1@aol.com' for remote members of ECOM.
So, maybe, I cannot send this E-mail to  ebxml-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org.

I look forward to seeing yours in CPPA meeting in SAP office.

Best Regards,
Yukinori Saito
Yukinori Saito
Electronic Commerce Promotion Council of Japan (ECOM)
E-mail: y-saito@ecom.jp
TEL: +81-3-3436-7542   FAX: +81-3-3436-7570

受信日時:2001/09/29 0:15:27 東京 (標準時)

arvola@tibco.comからの引用:
<< I have updated the XML and XSD files corresponding to Appendices A, B,
and
D to conform to the W3C Recommendation version of XML schema.

 The uploaded files can be found in

     http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-cppa/schema

 -Arvola