Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Override element

The Override element allows for the specification of a delivery channel for a given action. Currently, the spec states:

"Under a given ServiceBinding element, there SHALL be only one Override element whose action attribute has a given value."

What if I want to allow an action to be invoked either synchronously or asynchronously. Should I be allowed to specify one channel for the synchronous mode and another for the asynchronous mode?
Or must I use two separate ServiceBindings in order to accomplish this?

-Arvola