Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa] delivery channel selection

Thanks, Marty.

Tony, can we add this one to the
issues list and give it 1.1 targeting?

There may be other touch-ups in this area
because of our goal
of explicitly identifying multiple return paths
from the RespondingBusinessActivity side of things.

Most crucially, there needs to now definitely be
an explicit way of marking Sync sending, because
we had just relied on the absence of an endpoint
for receiving to "know" we had an expectation
of Sync style transport. Now we will have both
an endpoint (for some stuff coming back asynch)
as well as the synch mode for other stuff (Acks
typically). This also must be solved in 1.1.
(This solution will also need to use PackagingId
overrides to mark out the differences in what
contents are included in the different return
paths.) Hope we can assemble all these
changes into a unified set by mid-November,
so we all have time to carefully review it
and make certain it covers all the supported
uses.

Dale