Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Re: CPA between IM's?

Dan,

I believe that the CPPA team agreed to support in V 1.1 whatever
intermediary function is specified in the MSG spec for V 1.1.  I have
copied the CPPA listserver on this reply.  I assume that the right people
will see it.

Dan Weinreb <dlw@exceloncorp.com> on 12/05/2001 01:05:58 AM

Please respond to "Dan Weinreb" <dlw@exceloncorp.com>