Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] Important: procedure for revisions leadingtoCPPAversion 1.1

Hima:

Your examples exactly match my intent for the ActionContext element. I was trying to take a short cut and represent the hierarchy of CollaborationActivity names as an ordered sequence of CollaborationActivity elements. An alternate representation would be to treat CollaborationActivity as recursive element with an optional nested CollaborationActivity sub-element.

We can change the schema as follows:

Previous Definition

 <element name="ActionContext">
  <complexType>
   <sequence>
    <element ref="tns:CollaborationActivity" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
   </sequence>
   <attribute name="binaryCollaboration" type="tns:non-empty-string" use="required"/>
   <attribute name="businessTransactionActivity" type="tns:non-empty-string" use="required"/>
   <attribute name="requestOrResponseAction" type="tns:non-empty-string" use="required"/>
  </complexType>
 </element>
 <element name="CollaborationActivity" type="tns:non-empty-string"/>
 <element name="CollaborationRole">
  <complexType>
   <sequence>
    <element ref="tns:ProcessSpecification"/>
    <element ref="tns:Role"/>
    <element name="DefaultSigningCertificateRef" type="tns:CertificateRef.type" minOccurs="0"/>
    <element ref="tns:ServiceBinding" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
   </sequence>
   <attribute ref="tns:id"/>
  </complexType>
 </element>

Revised Definition

 <element name="ActionContext">
  <complexType>
   <sequence>
    <element ref="tns:CollaborationActivity" minOccurs="0"/>
   </sequence>
   <attribute name="binaryCollaboration" type="tns:non-empty-string" use="required"/>
   <attribute name="businessTransactionActivity" type="tns:non-empty-string" use="required"/>
   <attribute name="requestOrResponseAction" type="tns:non-empty-string" use="required"/>
  </complexType>
 </element>
 <element name="CollaborationActivity">
  <complexType>
   <sequence>
    <element ref="tns:CollaborationActivity" minOccurs="0"/>
   </sequence>
   <attribute name="name" type="tns:non-empty-string"/>
  </complexType>
 </element>

Regards,
-Arvola