Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] Important: procedure for revisions leadingtoCPPAversion 1.1

I have added the following to the schema, under the PartyInfo element:

   <attribute name="partyName" type="tns:non-empty-string" use="optional"/>

I will try to add a PartyName to the the examples.

-Arvola
-----Original Message-----
From: Jean Zheng <Jzheng@vitria.com>
To: 'Tony Weida' <rweida@hotmail.com>; Arvola Chan <arvola@tibco.com>
Cc: CPPA <ebxml-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: Friday, December 14, 2001 9:30 AM

How about partyName attribute for PartyInfo element?  it should be reflected in the example as well as the schema, right?
How should we do this?
excerpt from my old msg:

line 583, 605-613, 687-688: New addition regarding partyName

line 2437, 2573, 2651: added lines to Examples

line 2785-2787: added lines to Dtd (I understand that Dtd is going away, I

made the changes for the sake of consistency).

line 3036-3037: schema

All lines are highlighted, too.

-jean