Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa] planning version 1.1 edits: partyName

Jean,

The changes look good.  However I must apologize for accidentally tripping
you up on one point. In line 688, I incorrectly said "the document SHOULD
be dereferenced."  Of course, it is the value of xlink:href that is
dereferenced.  The following are alternatives for that sentence.  I am
happy with either one:

     Rather, the value of xlink:href  SHOULD be dereferenced only when the
contents of this document are needed.

     Rather, this document SHOULD be referred to only when information in
it is needed.

Jean Zheng <Jzheng@vitria.com> on 12/12/2001 01:12:45 PM