Subject: Re: (long) RE: [ebxml-cppa] Purpose of CertificateRef inCollaborationRole

Marty:

Thanks for the reminder. I will try to point this out in the spec updates I
am going to send to Tony.

-Arvola

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin W Sachs <mwsachs@us.ibm.com>
To: Arvola Chan <arvola@tibco.com>
Cc: Dale Moberg <dmoberg@cyclonecommerce.com>; ebXML-CPPA (E-mail)
<ebxml-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org>; Peter Ogden <pogden@cyclonecommerce.com>
Date: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 11:54 AM
Subject: Re: (long) RE: [ebxml-cppa] Purpose of CertificateRef in
CollaborationRole

...and we must make it very clear that in spite of the fact that the
specification says that a delivery channel contains receive properties, the
certificates referenced by the delivery channel are used for signing and
encrypting outgoing messages and are therefore send properties.

*********

*********

Arvola Chan <arvola@tibco.com> on 12/18/2001 02:10:55 PM