Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa] RE: CPPA-BPS interlock question

David,

Thanks for the update.  I guess I asked the wrong people initially :-)

I suggest that for V 1.1, we just put in the overrides for the values of
timeToPerform and consider retries and retry interval in the V2 time frame.
I agree that it doesn't make sense to put them in the CPA if they aren't in
the BPSS instance.  I suspect that there are domain-specific issues that
would have to be handled at the BPSS level such as whether the application
will recognize the retry as a retry rather than a new request. I recollect
a discussion on this a couple of months ago.

David Smiley <dsmiley@mercator.com> on 01/04/2002 12:04:17 PM