Subject: [ebxml-cppa] CPPA issues with version TBD

During the last call, we triaged the issues with NULL target versions.  During the next call, I propose to triage issues explicitly given a target of TBD (to be determined) at the last F2F.  There are twelve such issues listed in the attached RTF report (with categories deliberately omitted).

I will contact Arvola, Hima and Peter about closing out some more of the issues resolved by their changes, then will distribute a new version of the database with associated reports, including version 1.1 issues still lacking a responsible party.

Tony

Version TBD Issues.rtf