Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Agenda for January 17, 2002 CPPA teleconference

Here is the teleconference information that will
apply January 2002 ebXML CPPA teleconferences
(January 17 and 24). These meetings start
at 11 Eastern and run for at most 1.5 hours.

US 866-257-0472
International 720-587-0509
The meeting number is *6271676*
(you have to delimit with '*',
just when I was getting used to '#')

Agenda

Please review and submit any other agenda
items that need to be treated or discussed
in preparation for the third F2F meeting
in San Francisco.

Progress reports on:
1. Membership issue from Karl Best.
2. No feedback on using Oasis namespace
for enumerated values. Review of situation
as it currently stands.

Technical

1. Subcommittee updates as contributed.
2. Report from Coordinating Editor on status and
discussion of any issues about merges, schedule,
and procedures. I think Tony has the groupings
of issues for discussion leaders at the face to face
just about ready.
3. We still have some unassigned issues targeted
for version 1.1; we will got through the list
and get volunteers to handle them, if they turn
out to genuinely need 1.1 treatment.
4. Questions and comments about the current draft
will begin after finishing the above triage.