Subject: [ebxml-cppa] New issues from Peter Ogden

Peter Ogden supplied the following concise list of new CPPA issues.  While not included in the database that I distributed earlier, we may want to take them up during tomorrow's call as time permits, along with the reports of issues with target versions of "TBD" and "NULL".

Tony

New issues:

1. Enumerations for things that can be (at least partially) enumerated, such as TransportProtocol
2. IMPLIED vs. REQUIRED version attributes (inconsistency?)
3. Duplication (or lack thereof) of sections describing attributes/elements that appear in several places
4. In document, should we describe attributes of an element first, then subelements? We're inconsistent now.
5. Need SecurityPolicy for Certificates as well as TrustAnchors
6. Clearly define what is meant by the term "Application".
7. I think there may not be new opportunties for confusion between the following terms:
        - Requester, Sender and Client
        - Responder, Receiver and Server
8. I think we need to organize things better in the doc. I'm wondering whether we shouldn't relegate large,
complex elements (e.g., CollaborationRole, Transport, DocExchange) to their own chapters ...?